ABOUT WARRIOR WAY
Warrior Way is a three step model:
- Stabilize Student
- Why is this emotional disturbance happening? (therapeutic programs)
- Academic Reboot
- How is this affecting their life and academic progress?
- Credit Recovery
- What transformation needs to occur to get them back on track fast?
Warrior Way is a community based, least restrictive environment program, rebooting 12-15 year children back into life and academic success. If your child is off track with their grades due to an Emotional Disturbance Warrior Way may be just the program for your child to reboot and get back on track to credit recovery and life at home.
We accept clients suffering from Emotional Disturbance, providing short-term, Community-Stay for students of all genders, in a non-institutional setting.
- Life Defense day program (5 days per week/ supported by your therapist)
- Therapeutic day program (5 days per week/ local homestay living)
- Therapeutic residential treatment (7 days per week/ community homestay)
THERAPEUTIC PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Family supported therapy sessions (online access)
- Relationship/social skills group therapy sessions
- Medication management
- Week-end activities (residential/ day program optional)
QUICK PRELIMINARY APPROVAL:
Click below to set a quick phone evaluation